Weddings are ‘usually’ one time ever event in one’s life. So the bride and groom, to keep their memories alive and fresh, take pictures, record videos, invite people and throw a big fat wedding.
As the technology is unfolding, newer techniques are emerging in camera industry too. High precision lenses, photoshopping tactics, drones, overseas photo shoots and etcetera
Here in this article, a fantastic photo shoot within a static budget is shown how?
(NOTE: Not necessarily in the same order)
- Buying opinions: You get to listen to lots of opinions like getting contacts from various peoples as to whom to choose over whom but remember it is you who has to call the shots. Do not buy opinions of others. What has worked for them might not work for you. Also, this is a tight-fisted post wedding couple photo shoot. So time is a constraint. Do your research, look into their past work, narrow down to a name and then enjoy getting clicked.
- Roll out your budget: Prior to anything, prepare a plan as to how much is spent on what. Roll out a clear chalked plan to avoid the splurge.
- The art of deceiving: Since this is an under the budget kind of shoot, so this technique comes in handy. Usually, couples go overseas and take pictures in front of antique locations and jaw-dropping structures. But by making right usage of the art of deceiving, you can get clicked in front of empire state building in a photo studio, top of the Eifel tower experience and etc by no need visiting them. One may get near visit experience and the photo clicks may seem very real.
- Use of technology: Photoshop is the most happening tool in photo clicking industry. Day in and day out, newer techniques are emerging in photoshop and photographers are making the best use of them to give the best experience and best clicks to their clients. Since the money is limited, the best usage of technology helps out.
- Use of natural picturesque locations: Instead of imitating exotic locations or faking locations, one can make the best use of naturally available locations. By doing us, budgets remain under control and essence of fantastic couple portraits is solved too.
- Multiple variations of a pose: This does not cost anything to either you or the photographer. All you have to do is rendering your multiple poses. One never knows which is the best pose, so by having many clicks of the same location and variations in the poses; it helps in getting best photos.
- Trimming photo album: Not every photo clicked should get into the photo album. By carefully chunking which ones are needed and which ones or not, lots of money can be saved. By making use of newer techniques in photo album making, memories can be kept live, pristine and new.
- Use of properties if needed: Various prop can be made use to add effects to photos. Again this is a smartly deceiving tactic to cut down expenses yet to retain high quality and reality.
- Color justification: Color contrast is one of the primers to be taken care of. Colors in unison with backgrounds, natural effects etc. should be taken care while taking a photo.
- Surrender and submissive: Surrender and submit yourself before a photographer for the best results. This old age fundamental always works. Try it out. As the photographer says and he/she is ought to deliver the best that you can keep for life.